We asked you to submit your HR questions for an opportunity to have them featured on our podcast. In this episode, we’ll answer some of the questions we received, including:
- [00:45] Do I have to pay out unused sick time when terminating an employee?
- [01:21] Can I adopt a use-it-or-lose-it vacation policy?
- [02:34] Do I have to pay salaried employees overtime?
- [03:54] How should we handle last minute time off requests?
- [05:37] Employees have been returning late from breaks. Can this time be unpaid?
- [06:40] Are employers required to pay employees for time spent in jury duty?
Copyright © 2022 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved. This content may not be distributed, reproduced, modified, sold or used without the written permission of ADP. The information is provided "as is" without any expressed or implied warranty, is based on generally accepted HR practices and is advisory in nature. This content is provided with the understanding that neither the presenters nor the writers are rendering legal advice or other professional services. Employers are encouraged to consult with legal counsel for advice regarding their organization's compliance with applicable laws. This material is current as of the date of this episode (July 2022).